Development engineer sought for Denmark's only elevator production company (Gilleleje)
Do you want to develop and construct new and optimize existing products, for our product portfolio and take responsibility for both the technical and developmental aspects? Then come and see your ideas become reality in Denmark's only elevatormanufacturing company.
HYDRO-CON is a small company with more than 30 years of experience in developing, producing and installing elevators and lifts. Our products are Danish designed, high quality, meet standards and regulations, and guarantee a long life and durability.
We are looking for a Development / Mechanical Engineer who will act as a key player in and work closely with our development team. The position has reference to and will be in close collaboration with our Chief Instructor, focusing primarily on developing, maturing and adapting our wide range of products. Work will primarily take place at our factory in Gilleleje, but occasionally also at installations around the country.
Here are some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for mechanical development on new and existing products.
- Responsible for instruction and courses in the production and maintenance of products.
- Responsible for telephone support concerning the constructions and products.
- Responsible for building quality control systems.
- Responsible for calculation and pricing, as well as optimization.
- Responsible for the primary supplier negotiation of new goods and materials.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, manuals, drawings, risk assessment and CE-certification.
We think the following might describe you:
- You have an engineering degree perhaps in mechanics or electric and you have about 5 years of professional experience.
- You are skilled in technical design drawing in CAD or similar.
- You can work independently but also work well in a team.
- You make a virtue of meeting sharp deadlines.
- You are not willing to compromise on quality and are safety conscious.
- You work in a structured and process-oriented way.
- You are dutiful, open to taking on new tasks, and not afraid to take responsibility.
- Knowing PLC programming, electrical systems and troubleshooting is an advantage but not a requirement.
HYDRO-CON is a Danish family-run company that was founded in 1988. Since then they have been involved in the development, production, installation and service of their own elevators and lifts for public as well as private construction. They have almost 5000 installations around in primarily Denmark, but also in the rest of Scandinavia and Greenland.
Here's how to get started
Your application must contain:
- Write a maximum of 1 page about your motivation for applying.
- Also attach your resume, as well as anything else you find relevant (grade sheets, recommendations or anything that shows who you are).
We will read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis! We expect the candidate to start early March / April 2020.
We looking forward to hearing from you!