Service fitter is sought for Denmark's only elevator manufacturer
Do you have a technical background as an elevator technician, electrician, automation technician, electromechanic or similar? Then come and become part of the team in Denmark's only elevator producing company.
HYDRO-CON is a small company with more than 30 years of experience in developing, producing, installing, servicing and repairing elevators and lifts. Our products are Danish designed, high quality, meet norms and standards, and guarantee a long shelf life and longevity.
We are looking for a service fitter whose primary tasks will be to service, maintain and repair customers' elevators and lifts.
The production and office staff have their daily work in Gilleleje. Your daily work will primarily be in the company car and out by the customers, and with telephone contact to the Service Manager at the office. There is always help to get by calling the office if you are in doubt about something, as we have developed all the products ourselves, we also know them inside and out. You will be part of a small team, where your everyday life will largely consist of freedom under responsibility.
Here are some of the tasks you will be working on:
- - act as HYDRO-CON ambassador when you meet customers daily to provide exceptional service.
- - inspect and repair elevators and assist colleagues in new installation at customer sites nationwide.
- - ensures a safe and thorough installation of the systems, elevators and stair lifts.
- - participate in / assist with set-up control
- - ongoing communication about progress on projects with the service manager
- - comply with work environment regulations
- - comply with company safety rules
- - complete your own time registration
- - implement APV forms
- - responsible for own company fitter car and tools, and maintenance and cleaning thereof
We think the following might describe you well:
- - You have a technical background as an elevator technician, electrician, automation technician, electromechanic or similar.
- - You set a virtue in meeting strict deadlines, and are good at optimizing your own workflows.
- - You have good collaboration skills.
- - You are structured, accommodating, trustworthy and trusted by others
- - You are dutiful, can work independently, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
- - You have a drivers license B as a minimum.
- - You speak and understand Danish, if you know English or other languages it is a plus but not a requirement.
- - Having passed elevator courses 1 and 2 is an advantage but not a requirement.
HYDRO-CON is a Danish family-run company which was founded in 1988. Since then, they have been involved in the development, production, installation and service of their own elevators and lifts for public as well as private construction. They have almost 5,000 installations around in primarily Denmark, but also in the rest of Scandinavia and Greenland.
How to get started
Your application must include:
- 1. Write a maximum of 1 page about your motivation to apply.
- 2. Also enclose your CV, as well as anything else you find relevant (grade sheet, recommendations or anything else that shows who you are).
We read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis! We expect start-up at the beginning of August / September 2020.