Do you have strong leadership skills and competencies within electrical engineering, mechanics and steel? Then come and become part of the team in Denmark's only elevator
HYDRO-CON is a small company with more than 30 years of experience in developing, producing
and installing elevators and lifts. Our products are Danish designed, high quality, meet norms and
standards, and guarantee a long life span and longevity.
The production takes place at our factory in Gilleleje and the production team consists of 6-8
experienced and independent employees. We produce lifts that are all-in-one solutions, they are
produced and delivered with their own self-supporting shaft, cabin and machinery as a complete
unit. In addition, we produce goods and stair lifts for persons and other special products.
We are looking for a production manager with strong leadership skills, who will be responsible for the daily
planning in the production, as well as coordination with the rest of the organization.
Your areas of responsiblity:
- Responsible for good management of production, i.a. in the form of planning meetings etc.
- Responsible for employee administration, hourly consumption and hourly registration.
- Responsible for AT (Work Inspection Authority) and safety in production.
- Responsible for quality assurance and product review in production.
- Responsible for handling stock, purchasing materials, goods and delivery notes as well as
price negotiation with suppliers.
- Responsible for the overall departmental budget.
- In collaboration with the Project Manager, it is your responsibility to adhere to production
- Control the work processes, trimming and cleaning.
- You have a technical background in machine or production
- You have between 5-10 years of management experience.
- You put a virtue in meeting strict deadlines.
- You work in a structured and process-oriented way.
- Having competencies within AUTOCAD as well as drawing comprehension is an advantage but
not a requirement.
- You are structured and process oriented
- You meet deadlines
- You are good at motivating your colleagues and dealing with stakeholders.
- You are not afraid of conflicts and dealing with problems
- You are dutiful, can work independently, and not afraid to take responsibility.
If the job sounds relevant for you, submit your CV and application as soon as possible by clicking this ”APPLY” button.
We read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don't hesitate to send us your application now.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to call Bill René Hansen on 2026 0225.