Do you have strong leadership skills and competencies within electrical engineering, mechanics and steel? Then come and become part of the team in Denmark's only elevator producing company.
The production takes place in our facility in Gilleleje and the production team consists of 8 experienced and independent employees. We manufacture elevators that are all-in-one solutions, i.e. they are manufactured and installed with their own self-sustaining shaft, cabin and machinery as a complete device. In addition, we produce freight and person stairlifts and other special products.
We are looking for a production foreman with strong management skills, who will be responsible for day-to-day planning in our production, as well as coordination with the rest of the organization.
Below is a task description as well as some words we feel might describe you. If you don’t feel that you can tick all of the boxes, we still encourage you to apply for the job.
Your areas of responsiblity:
- - Management of the production, including planning meetings, etc.
- - Employee administration, hour consumption and hour registration.
- - Responsible for AT (Labour Inspectorate) and safety in production.
- - Quality control and product review in production.
- - Handling the warehouse, purchasing materials, goods, as well as price negotiations with suppliers.
- - Department budget.
- - In cooperation with the Project Manager, it is your responsibility to meet production deadlines.
- - Control the workflows, trimming and cleaning.
- You have a technical background in machine or production
- You have management experience.
- You make a virtue of meeting sharp deadlines.
- You are good at motivating your colleagues and dealing with stakeholders.
- You work in a structured and process-oriented way.
- You are not afraid of conflicts and dealing with problems.
- You are dutiful, can work independently, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
- Having competences within AUTOCAD as well as drawing comprehension is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Having a background in electrical engineering, mechanics and steel is an advantage but not a requirement.
If the job has sparked your interest please send us your application, cv as well as anything else you find relevant (grade sheets, recommendations or anything that shows who you are).
We will read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis! We expect you to be able to start as soon as possible early July / August 2020.
Send the application to email@example.com marked "Production foreman". If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Oldenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 27615401.
We are looking forward to hear from you!