Electrical technician with strong technical competencies is sought for Denmark's only elevator production
Do you have competencies within electrical engineering and would you like to be part of a dynamic design and project team? Then apply and join our team in Denmark's only elevator producing company.
HHYDRO-CON is a small company with more than 30 years of experience in developing, producing and installing elevators and lifts. Our products are Danish designed, high quality, meet norms and standards, and guarantee a long life span and longevity.
The production takes place at our factory in Gilleleje with a production and a design team consisting of both mechanical and electrical heavy and advisory competencies. We develop, design and produce elevators that are all-in-one solutions, and they are produced and delivered with their own self-supporting shaft, cabin and machinery as a complete unit. In addition, we produce goods and stair lifts for persons and other special products.
We are looking for an electrical technician/engineer with strong technical competencies, who will be responsible for the electrical part of our products and organization, and who can be part of a dynamic design and production team which is responsible for, among other things, our order line of ongoing projects for delivery.
These are some of the tasks that will fall under you:
- Responsible for our products control systems, maintenance and continuous maturation
- Responsible for safety and requirements for controls and electrical systems
- Part of a project team with a focus on production and delivery of orders
- In collaboration with the project manager, it is your responsibility to adhere to schedules / deadlines
- Electrical technical support of internal colleagues and external partners
- Quality assurance and optimization of the areas for which it is responsible
- Preparation of documentation such as guides, BOM, electrical diagrams, etc.
- Purchasing, supplier handling, negotiation and handling of goods / stock
- Product and production optimization
- Follow-up on finances and budgets
- Various developments and special adaptations
We think that the following might describe you:
- You have a technical background in electrical engineering in a product or production environment
- You have a minimum of between 5-10 years of experience
- You put a virtue in meeting strict deadlines
- You are not afraid to work both at the desk and lend a hand or instruct in production or onsite if necessary
- You are good at talking to and supporting new people on an ongoing basis
- You are not afraid to go to facilities throughout Denmark for support / work
- You can draw in at least AutoCAD (2D)
- You can both read and produce electrical diagrams
- You can troubleshoot on complicated electrical and bus systems (such as ASI, etc.)
- You can program PLC (ladder, block, etc.)
- You are good at motivating your colleagues and dealing with stakeholders.
- You work in a structured and process-oriented way.
- You are not afraid of conflicts and dealing with problems.
- You are dutiful, can work independently, and are not afraid to take responsibility
HYDRO-CON is a Danish family-run company founded in 1988. Since then they have been involved in the development, production, installation and service of their own elevators and lifts for public as well as private construction. They have almost 5000 installations installed in primarily Denmark, but also in the rest of Scandinavia and Greenland.
Here's how to get started
Your application must contain
- 1. Write a maximum of 1 page about your motivation for applying.
- 2. Also attach your CV, as well as anything else you find relevant (grade sheets, recommendations or anything that shows who you are).
We will read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis! We expect you to be able to start as soon as possible preferably in April / May 2021.
Send the application to email@example.com marked "Electrical Technician". If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Oldenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 27615401.
We look forward to hearing from you!