Electrical technician with strong technical competencies is sought for Denmark's only elevator production
Do you have competencies within electrical engineering and would you like to be part of a dynamic design and project team? Then apply and join our team in Denmark's only elevator producing company.
We are looking for an electrical technician/engineer with strong technical competencies, who will be responsible for the electrical part of our products and organization, and who can be part of a dynamic design and production team which is responsible for, among other things, our order line of ongoing projects for delivery.
Below is a description of some of the tasks that will fall under the position as well as some words we imagine will describe the person that will fulfill the position. If you don't feel that you tick all the boxes, we would still like to hear from you, and why the position has sparked your interest.
These are some of the tasks that will fall under you:
- - Product control systems, maintenance and continuous maturation
- - Safety and requirements for controls and electrical systems
- - Preparation of documentation such as guides, BOM, electrical diagrams, etc.
- - In collaboration with the project manager, it is your responsibility to adhere to schedules / deadlines
- - Electrical technical support of internal colleagues and external partners
- - Purchasing, supplier handling, negotiation and handling of goods / stock
- - Follow-up on finances and budgets
- - Various special adaptations
We think that the following might describe you:
- - You have a technical background in electrical engineering in a product or production environment
- - You have a minimum 2 years of experience
- - You can troubleshoot on complicated electrical and bus systems (such as ASI, etc.)
- - You can program PLC (ladder, block, etc.)
- - You can both read and produce electrical diagrams
- - You are good at talking to and supporting new people on an ongoing basis
- - You are dutiful, can work independently, and are not afraid to take responsibility
HYDRO-CON is a Danish family-run company founded in 1988. Since then we have been involved in the development, production, installation and service of our own elevators and lifts for public as well as private construction. Our products are Danish designed, high quality, fulfill all norms and standards, and are built to withstand the test of time. We have 5000 installations installed in primarily Denmark, but also in the rest of Scandinavia and Greenland.
We can offer a place of employment where we are close with our colleagues, the tone is free, and there isn't far from an idea to the fulfillment of it.
Here's how to get started
- 1. Write a maximum of 1 page about your motivation for applying.
- 2. Also attach your CV, as well as anything else you find relevant (grade sheets, recommendations or anything that shows who you are).
We will read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis! We expect you to be able to start as soon as possible preferably in July / August 2021.
Send the application to email@example.com marked "Electrical Technician". If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Oldenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 27615401.
We look forward to hearing from you!